Choose a contractor licensed by the Canadian Urethane Foam Contractors Association (CUFCA).
CUFCA provides training, field inspections standards and oversight to the polyurethane spray foam industry.
A CUFCA licensed contractor will ensure a Certified Spray Foam Installer is on-site when your product is installed.
Additionally, when considering any contractor:
- check that their certifications are current and valid
- ask for proof of liability insurance
- check with the Better Business Beareau
- how long have they been in business
- ask for references and call them
- always get a quote in writing
- consider geting three bids
Click image below to find a CUFCA licensed contractor
(opens in a new browser window).