1. Contact Polyurethane Foam Systems Inc. office at 888 783-0751 to speak with a sales technician. Thoroughly read the website and list questions that can be presented to the technician you speak with. Request current course outline and information.
2. Check out the information on our training courses as per the course info herewith. This course is held in conjunction with the Canadian Urethane Foam Contractors Association and is for certification in the application of CCMC (Canadian Construction Materials Centre) certified foam. For future training dates and locations, monitor our website's Announcements section. For registration or additional information, please call toll free 888 783-0751.
Trainees will learn how to properly apply spray foam insulation, the chemistry and physics of the final product, as well as the safe handling of chemicals. Machine orientation, settings, operating procedures, and troubleshooting are also addressed during this course. Spray techniques are also demonstrated to assist applicators in mastering the art of spray foaming. PFSI also offers Mask Test Fitting Certification and Fomo Application Certification included in the week.
3. Refer to the attachment below that list the advantages of training with PFSI and being certified through the Canadian Urethane Foam Contractors Association.
4. See link below for a letter from Business Professionals Consortium testimonial – best certified sprayer course in North America.
5. There is a nominal fee to be paid to CUFCA to receive your certification papers, and also nominal fees to be paid to CUFCA to become a CUFCA registered company.
6. PFSI provides valuable information in our “Your Future In Foam” PFSI publication with sections on Marketing, Business Plan, Technical and CUFCA Advantages and Forms, along with links to purchasing/leasing new/used equipment.
7. We are a one stop shop providing foam, machinery, equipment, rigs, coatings and Fomo.
We have provided several Word documents that will assist you when becoming a contractor. See the Become a Contractor folder on our Downlands & Brochures > Public Library page.